Monday, August 08, 2005

I've Moved

So, posting a blog on myspace was getting a little bit silly, so I've moved all of my *thoughts* and *feelings* over here to not get read. I feel it's a move that gives more "focus" and "purpose" to my "work" and puts it in the "path" of "persons" doing things other than "looking for someone to make-out with." However, for those interested in the latter, a peculiar yet reasonable bargain can be struck. That aside, wasn't it only a matter of time before I crapped on my little corner of cyberspace?

Perhaps for good measure, I'll post some of my "greates hits" from the aforementioned page onto this one. Hmmm, that's an excellent idea that I won't follow through on. Also, every time I write the word "won't," I have to re-convince myself that it's actually a word. It just doesn't look right. And when is "every time" one word and when is it two words? I hadn't intended to get into all this, and now I'm just so sorry I did.

I'm going to interject the following: I just caught the tail-end of Oprah, and I really don't understand why she is allowed to carry on the way she does. I know Tom Cruise is catching a lot of flack for his ridiculous behavior lately, but isn't Oprah just as unbelievable? Today she was "making people's wildest dreams come true." However, it soon became clear that only wishes involving singing sensation Tina Turner would be granted. Sorry, everybody! Don't feel bad; my wildest dream involves singing sensation Meatloaf, so I was shit-outta-luck, too. First, she flew Tina's biggest fan to Zurich (where Ms. Turner lives) to meet her. Then, she had Felicity Huffman, an actress I had previosuly respected and who was (wrongfully) described by a friend of mine as the "busted one" on Desperate Housewives, sing back-up for Tina during a performance on Oprah's show, which (I guess) fulfilled Felicity Huffman's wildest dream. This is God's work, people. God's. When I get richer than everyone in the world combined, I'm going to have impromptu concert parties-with singers and celebrities. Oh, and then I'll start my own bullshit religion, too.

In other news, today I ate a Powerbar, but I noticed no increase or change in my usual "powers." I did, however, notice a decrease in my maximum walking speed shortly after, perhaps due to the chocolate-flavored lava rock I had put in my stomach.

FYI: During the Peter Jennings memorial montage just shown on the 5 pm news, I basically cried hysterically. I know, not funny. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home