Thursday, September 20, 2007

What I Would Have Said to Actor Josh Charles Had I, Not My Sister, Seen Him on the UWS of Manhattan Last Week

First I would have barfed, obvs, and then I would have asked if he could, just this one time, say "This is Dan Rydell alongside REAL NAME REDACTED*. Those stories and more tonight on Sports Night."

Then I would have asked for a "pic" with him (with his arm around me, o'course), which I would have taken with my camera phone.

Cheezus H, what a missed opportunity.

See:


Prolly his best movie, btw:


Lest anyone think I'm batsh*t insane, here's a video some other clearly crazy person made of Josh Charles clips set to "Sweet Child of Mine:"


Knox Overstreet forever, man.**

*Sorry, dudes, but I don't put my whole name on the nets.
**Gay Dead Poets Society fan fiction ABSOLUTELY EXISTS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, of course there's DPS slash. Bloody good it is, too, some of it. Most people see Neil/Todd, but Knox/anyone (preferably Charlie or Todd) is my personal preference. Is there a problem with that?

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home