Monday, September 22, 2008

Emmys Confirm Their Own Suck

So Jon Hamm didn't win for outstanding actor in a drama.

Look, I totally love Hugh Laurie! But Jon Hamm deserved that Emmy.

Also, if you are riding the subway and you overhear two dudes talking about "such an amazing actor" on an "awesome series on AMC," DO NOT ask them if they're talking aout Jon Hamm and Mad Men, because they OF COURSE will reply: "No, uh...Bryan Cranston, from Breaking Bad?" and then you will feel like a moron and have to ride with them for three more stops feeling like a moron, which is what just happened to me on the G train. What were the odds? I guess I just wanted to hear people raving about Mad Men on the subway. People always hear what they want to hear. Except, maybe, for farts. I don't think people want to hear farts, especially.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you met myself or your sister?

9:04 PM  
Blogger lanyard said...

You want to make yourself a Hamm sammitch.

6:15 AM  
Blogger K said...

I meant "most people." Iam at my most content when I'm listening to an endless stream of fart noises (it's the only way I can fall asleep; ask Annie).

Mmmmm Ham sandwich.

I just think he's a good actor!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home