Thursday, December 28, 2006

What's Funny/Weird/Awesome About Interning at a Hospital?

EVERYTHING.

It occurs to me that I never talk about my work much. It's because I'm worried about getting fired for internet indiscretions. Nonetheless, a little "me time," so to speak, is in order.

Things patients have said to me in the last week:

"Are you a Virgo? You're so clean looking. You were born about 5:30 AM, am I right?"

"Aww Christ, I Don't feel well! I don't wanna see you you! Will you just leave me alone?!"

(Same patient, about me, upon walking into his room and seeing me speaking wth his roommate) "Is that who I think it is? Awww, hell no" (runs out of room).

"You should join the Army."

3 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

Effin awesome.

2:40 PM  
Blogger lanyard said...

I returned specifically to re-read the "Aww, hell no!" part.

Hee hee, ho ho, ha ha. Hoo.

I agree, word verro: "eyxiqshe." (Exquisite.)

11:18 PM  
Blogger lanyard said...

Again. And again I returned.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home