Tuesday, February 27, 2007

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

EXTREMELY GOOD special about reporter Bob Woodruff's recovery from traumatic brain injury (TBI) secondary to an IED blast in Iraq on RIGHT NOW (10 PM) on ABC.

UPDATE:

This special is amazing. Really, it's incredible. I'm crying. Anyone who does not know what TBI is should watch this. Speech pathologists are usually part of treatment teams for these guys, and it's a really, really difficult thing to see. Oh, if you don't know me, I'm a speech pathology student.

The only thing is they're not talking to any speech pathologists, which is NOT COOL.

3 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

It seems like you've been through a lot lately. Let's get massages.

1:29 PM  
Blogger K said...

YEZZZ!!!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger lanyard said...

Wait, for realz? I'd do it. Hemorrhaging money, table for twoooo? I am sure I spelled that wrong.

("Two.")

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home