Friday, September 21, 2007

The Previous Post Reminds Me Of

Gerard Effing Butler.

He rules.

300, etc.

SERIOUSLY.

The previous interview is probably my favorite piece of anything ever because: a) I basically think that Scottish accents were made for my worship and delight (because they sound like equal parts of a joke I might make AND a smart joke I don't get yet is still the funniest, sexiest thing I've ever heard), b) the idea that "Gerry" Butler could have been Bond is like a porkchop tied a foot from my forehead, and c) the mere idea of he and Craig Ferguson even talking for one second is worth a year of Golden Oreos in my "book." Also, when Mr. Butler impersonates an American accent, I DIE, and his light shoes/dark "trow" combo IS MY MONDAY MORNING APHRODISIAC.

I just grossed myself out, but you get the picture.

As "you" were.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

I love you.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home