Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Guess These Are My Saturday Nights Now

Just saying it because it's on right now, but that chandelier sketch with Scarlett Johansson on Saturday Night Live is effing hilarious.

Also, just saw Brick. I disagree with the NY Times. I quite enjoyed it, I must say. Not perfect, but worth seeing. I had a good time even though I sat behind a giant head and overheard perhaps the most ear-bleed annoying conversation in the ticket line. I should have known it'd be bad when I heard the following:

"Im being deliberately obtuse."

Oh...are you!

3 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 AM  
Blogger K said...

rejdrad!

("word verro")

12:45 PM  
Blogger K said...

OMG, EVEN BETTER:

"dpxasur"

That's like a crazy robot dinosaur, I think.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home