Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Just Want to Let Everyone Know That I DO Have Comments to Make

But some sort of computer glitch is preventing me from leaving comments on my own and other blogs. I will describe the precise nature of the glitch thusly: every word-verification jumble comes up as the letters, or more accurately, the name "smenita." When I type in "smenita" and hit enter, the same page comes up with an error message saying I must type the letters as I see them. Also, I stress that every single comment word verification comes up as "smenita." So my questions are these:

Smenita: who are you? Why are you haunting me? What am I not seeing about you? I'm typing you exactly every single time so WHY DO YOU PERSIST IN VEXING ME? Is it because you're so close to a human name, yet still so odd (albeit tantalizingly exotic; vaguely latin, no?) that if I actually met someone named smenita, I would think she (or he, whatever) had a ridiculous name? Is that why?

GO AWAY, SMENITA. YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.

A message to Smenita: I don't needja.


Please kill me.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

DUDE! The same shit happened to me before when I was trying to post a comment to your blog, and this "smenita" shit kept coming up! I was thwarted with extreme prejudice! At first I thought maybe it really said "srnenita," the way an "r" and "n" together can sometimes look like an "m," but no. I solved the problem by shutting my browser window and opening a new one and then re-trying to comment. Did you try dis?

Totally, Smenita!!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home