Sunday, February 26, 2006

So That Guy on Stargate Atlantis is Kinda Hot

Not the *obvious* hot guy, but the nerdy scientist one. I know what's throwing you off: no glasses. Yes, he is a nerd, and no, he doesn't wear glasses, so stop your nerd-profiling.

In fact, he just figured out some equation or something that was apparently really important, and it was seriously hot.

Yeah, I like nerds. That reminds me of the time I saw some blondie-big-boobs walking down the street in a tight t-shirt that said "I like nerds." In an ideal world, I would have immediately ducked into a magic shop (because in an ideal world, there would be magic shops on every corner because they're awesome and legitimate), bought fake glasses, freckles, bucked teeth, suspenders, and a mousy pigtail wig, put all of that stuff on, and then ran up to her screaming "Stop taking all our meeeeeeeeeeen!" But that's just my clinical insanity talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home