Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Whuh Happuh?

Blogger: you so crazy, I think I wanna have your baby, but only if it SPONTANEOUSLY REVERSES THE ORDER OF MY POSTS SO THAT THE CONTINUITY OF MY BLOG IS COMPLETELY DISRUPTED, RENDERING SAID BLOG NONSENSICAL.*

I'M GLAD WE HAD THIS TALK. I'LL JUST BE OVER THERE STILL SCREAMING.

*The "One More Thing" post was supposed to come after the "Valentine's Day" post, as per my artistic vision. There's probably a way to fix it, but let's face it: I'm a technological Bush.**

**I'm going to start gradually introducing that phrase into common parlance among the extreme left-wing just for fun. Also because I'm a total Bush and I like to do Bushiotic things like that like other Bushtards.***

***I'm middle-of-the-road politically, btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home