Wednesday, February 08, 2006

As Valentine's Day Approaches, I Can't Help But FEEL

You know, just......feel.

Dear Boyfriend,

Why don't you exist?

Was it that thing I didn't say? The thing about us maybe being boyfriend-girlfriend?

Huh?

Are you there?

How about this:



What? Oh, yeah, I don't know why I did that. Don't guys really like her? You know, think she's pretty, badass, etc? Etc??

How about this:

I look just like her!

Really!

Really. Plus this sense of humor. Talk about a package!

You know, you can email me. There's a function! Potentials: feel free!

I'm waiting!





Everyone knows I'm kidding, right?



:(

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

Wanna sell our eggs togezzer? Two-for-one special.

Seriously: we could get like eight grand a piece. Think about it. Of course sometimes the psycho hormone-shots make you have an embolism and die, but hey: there's risk in everything.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home