Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kidz! Part I: How to Fall Into and Out of My Good Graces in Less Than a Minute

Hilarious 12ish year-old girl to her rowdy friends on the subway:

"Man, y'all be quiet. People are trying to REST."

Then, 2 seconds later, to one of the girls with her:

"No offense, but those boots look like Payless."

...Aaaaand you're dead to me. I'm not saying there wasn't something TOTALLY AWESOME and HILARIOUS about how weird and randomly mean that comment was, but still: LALL,* LG.**

*Live And Let Live.
**Little Girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

"Kids Say The Darndest Shit!"

Related: The best part of Missy Elliott's "Gossip Folks" is when she shuts down all the "haters" with this speech:

What's up, fools?
You think I ain't knowin' y'all broke Milli Vanilli, J.J. Fad wannabes ain't over here gossiping bout me?
Yo, how bout you buff these Pumas for 20 cents so your lights won't get cut off
You saggy breasts, cow stomachs
Yo, take those Baby Gap shirts off, too
You just mad cuz Payless ran out of plastic pumps for the after party
Yo by the way, go get my album

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home