Thursday, January 18, 2007

Maybe I'm Just Lightheaded From Not Returning My Netflix for Upwards of A Month

...But the part in Gangs of New York when Cameron Diaz gets punched in the face is kinda funny.

Gangs of New York: Interesting!

Yeah, sorry, that's all I can muster.

Also: Is it historically accurate? I don't know. Look, I don't have time to watch your special features historical documentary. I only have time to watch the U2 video, alright. Sah-ah-ah-reee, Scorsese.

PS: Congrats on The Departed Golden Globe! Fave movie of 2006!

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

That's not lightheadedness.

That's just funny.

Also, I'm guessing it's not totally historically accurate, because nothing ever is. But especially, like, DD-L's accent? He sounds like my mother's aunt who's a nun in the Bronx.

HOW DID THEY KNOW?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home