Friday, October 14, 2005

Please, Oprah, Give Me Something I Can Work With

How come whenever I'm busy doing work or other vital tasks, there's always some INSANE thing happening on Oprah that I don't have time to watch, and then when I actually tune in out of interest when I have the time, it's some bullshit?

Today's topic: Jay Leno and Funny Kid Comedians!

A) These kids suck. They are NOT funny. It was like they'd never told jokes before. Totally unprofessional, and if I may say so, quite amateurish.*

B) Jay Leno.

The episode about one twin's sex reassignment surgery and its effect on the other twin and the rest of the family; now THERE WAS AN EPISODE. Super interesting.


* This is not true at all. Those kids were hysterical. I mean it, they were awesome. I love kids. I try not to as much as I do, but it's impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home