Monday, October 10, 2005

Sexy Times Are Here Again

The Bottom Line

When in doubt -- go for romance every time! Don't you already have friends?
In Detail

You've never been known for being reckless, so you're absolutely right to feel a bit worried about what might come of what's going on right now, especially because things have been so ... oh, ... 'erratic' lately. But you don't need to take that worry any further. Your current situation is so unlike anything either of you have ever experienced before that without sounding trite, it's fair to say that a dream you've both been wishing for really could be about to come true.


I don't know why I feel the obsessive need to post my friendster horoscopes all the time. Maybe it's because they're shockingly inaccurate and thoroughly vexing? I'm like a character in a Jane Austen novel except the other charcter is the internet. I think I'm "Pride."

Anyone know if Myspace Tom is in want of a wife?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home