Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Way We Were

Hey Blog?


Hey...Blog?

Yeah?

Hey! What's up?

Um...nothing.

Haven't seen you in a while.

Yeah...

You know how it is with school and stuff...

I guess.

Hey, remember the good old days? The days when I used to post stuff all the time, like a couple of times a day?

Yeah.

That was awesome, right?

I guess so.

It was-wait, what do you mean "I guess so?"

I don't know, it means what it means. It means "I guess so."

What's wrong?

Nothing, it's just, you know, it wasn't a big deal for me; I didn't do anything.

Wha-

I mean, you're the one who does all the writing. I just sit here while you dump all your shit on me.

That's not fair. You're a blog; that's how you work. Do you think this is the appropriate time to bring this up?

When else would I bring it up? These are the only times we talk.

Oh. I guess you're right. So...what should I do, then?

I don't know, just be more considerate.

Okay. Sorry.

That's okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

Tell me about it. I still check your blog somewhat overzealously, but most of the time my hopes are crushed when I see a post from 2+ days ago. Like I don't already have enough to deal with? I know you're, like, "studying" to start an awesome career of helping people who talk funny, whilst also improving your life and monetary smitchuation. However, I don't think you've thought much about the impact on me. I'm twisting in the wind here.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home