Sunday, September 18, 2005

Come Here Often?

No posts in a while. No good ones anyway. So busy.

Today I improvised a delish lunch (I'm like an impoverished, non-irritating Rachel Ray except less ugly in the face. JK, I guess) involving quinoa and a Tabatchnik soup, which is my supreme fave soup brand. Mmmm. Don't you just soooo believe it? It's goodness?

For future reference, when you are drunk and sitting in a really hot room at a Jane magazine party and some dude starts trying to fix the fan but is having no luck, it is NOT funny to scream at him, "What the hell? Didn't you go to college?"

Well, I thought it was hysterical, but, you know, generally I guess it's not. To the guy, or whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

"Except less ugly in the face." Hilarious. Did you know that broad posed for Maxim, in the continuing Maxim-ization of America? Marge told me that and was highly outraged by it. Btw, my word verification word is "mjzgamz," which is also coincidentally my graffiti tag. I got gamz.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home