Sunday, January 15, 2006

Good Shows with My Hoes

Caught some of the acoustic Nada Surf set, The Vibration (AWESOME) and Langhorne Slim, who was AMAZING, at the Knitting Factory benefit today. The one thing I don't like about the Knitting Factory is that the crowd at shows there always feels it appropriate to shout out the songs they want to hear in a way that would totally annoy me if I were a performer. I'LL PLAY WHAT I WANNA PLAY AND YOU'LL LIKE IT.

In other news, I think if I had the body of Ludevigne Signier and the head of a unicorn, I'd really be ahead of the game. In fact, THERE'S my ideal body. Yeah, I'm going with that. If I were at all adept at photoshop (which is hysterical because it's easy), everyone would be in for a real treat of an artist rendering of the beautiful, beautiful creature I just mentioned. I mean, come on: Swimming Pool? Her bod should be illegal (It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that my blog reads like a dude's. There's probably something I could do about that, but I don't care enough. Huzzah).

Also, thanks Old Man Winter for finally catching up with the game and freezing my nardos off.

Oh, and according to John Stossel and 20/20, American kids are really, really stupid. Heartening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home