Sunday, January 01, 2006

I'm Like Totally Super Excited for The New Season of American Idol

Because it'll be Simon Cowell being all "That was uttah bullshit" to people who are bad singers! That never gets old and never seems staged.

Vertical Limit, my FAVE movie, is on, which is pretty cool! Reminds me of the time that I was sitting around and thought "I really wish Top Gun was on." Then I turned on the tv...and it was. On. I willed Top Gun to be on television. That is an absolutely true story. I am not kidding. Seriously.

What if each person gets one chance to will something in this world to happen, and I used my chance up to watch Top Gun on UPN? I could've stopped AIDS or something. It was worth it to figure out who was the best pilot (Maverick).

Okay, so Vertical Limit isn't really my favorite movie. But try watching it sometime. Ridiculous? Yes. Stupid? Yeah. Action packed, exciting and filled with suspense? YES. Bill Paxton being awesome and crazy? ALWAYS. Not as good as Coconut Pete, but still solid Paxton. I think I've actually talked about this before in my blog, which is really two times more than anyone should ever talk about the movie Vertical Limit. What a great segueway into a discussion of the Paul Walker classic, Timeline. On second thought, maybe another time. *THAT* REALLY DESERVES ITS OWN POST, CAPS ADDED FOR EMPHASIS.


Not *these* kind of caps!!!!!

What a good joke.

Okay, let's get serious...with this.

Now there's something I'm excited for. For real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home