Sunday, November 27, 2005

Do Gibbons Celebrate Thanksgibbing?

It's been quite a weird week bookended with two drunk homeless dudes asleep in my apartment vestibule preventing my entrance for two hours on one end and thanksgiving weekend on the other. Allow me to enter a premeptive "brainless quote" alert:

OMG "Desperate Housewives!"

Now that that's over (btw, "Desperate Housewives" is a show I would never anticipate liking and I'm not really sure I actually DO like it, but tonight's episode was PRETTY EFFED. Also, the amount of sex on "Grey's Anatomy" makes me laugh in disgust when I think about my hometown hosiptal, which I spent a lot of time in and around a year ago. Ridiculous...and disgusting, or "disfrusting," as I actually just typed) I wonder if my roommates have noticed that I'M VISIBLY FATTER AFTER JUST ONE WEEKEND OF THANKSGIVING DEBAUCHERY. Whatever...everyone loves me for my "personality."

Jeez, all those doctors do it have sex. That's it: I'm going to med school. TV: it's just like real life. Sexy.

This not doing work thing is really going to hurt in the long run. I did get a chance to catch up on "Freaks and Geeks, a show I only caught once in a while when it was on (I'm a busy person of the important variety) and am now realizing is TOTALLY AWESOME (I'm weaning myself off superaltives and hyperbole). I think my favorite is this guy:


Need a running mate? By that I mean "Will you be my mate if I'm running toward you at full speed?"

The show definitely had its flaws, but it shouldn't have been cancelled, a statement I find myself making a lot lately given the shitstorm surrounding the cancellation of "Arrested Development" (I'd be sadder about that if Martin Starr were on it).

I guess I should actually do some work now since my computer is overheating and burning my thighs (that sounded gross) and the internal fan just turned on and it kind of sounds like the bored sigh emitted by the recipient of a sub-par and endless "h-j." Oh, I'm sorry; THAT was gross. I wouldn't know about that sort of thing anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

Holidays bite it. Freaks and Geeks rules. Your enumerated list of wish-gifts was hilario. I can never live up to you.

Why, God, would you do something so cruel as to make me friends with K just so I know I CAN NEVER BE FUNNIER THAN HER?!

What a son-of-a-beesting.

SONUVA!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home