Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Decision No One Should Have to Make

Lost or Trading Spouses?

I know, I know, Lost, but TRADING SPOUSES!!! Crazy God freaks screaming about Jesus!

What is a girl to do?

Okay, also, Daniel Dae Kim's character on Lost really needs to stop talking to everyone in Korean like they can understand, because THEY CAN'T.

OMG, that dude and that girl just had sex! Whoa! Also, it probably wasn't safe! And by that I mean:

1) That island is very dangerous.

2) What condoms?

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

This raises a question I have actually contemplated before: if I were on a desert island with a hottie mctottie, would I a) abstain from sex so as to avoid bringing a wee bairn into a hostile island environment; b) "practice the rhythm method" (like those quotes, Catholic Church?); or c) just do it with wild abandon because I might get eaten by a boar mid-coitus anyway? Or just talk to a volleyball with a face painted on it and lose like 50 pounds?

Also, I agree: Daniel Dae Kim (uh, Daniel Day-Lewis called and he is PISSED) needs to stop talking to everybody in Korean.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home