Friday, October 28, 2005

Please

Please go to www.NBC.com, click on shows, click on The Apprentice, click on the cast, and read the bios of the people on the show right now. Most important, click on the "Up Close" tab and read all about their favorite bands, books, shows and movies because it is unbelievable. I mean unbelievable. Unbelievable.

Prolly I should have just made a link.

Here's Clay, up close (I did not make this up):

What is your favorite music?
I love all music except for rap. It really just depends on my mood. Right know I'm a Michael Bublé, Norah Jones, Mariah Carey, Rob Thomas, Moby, and Gretchen Wilson fan.

What are your favorite books?
My favorite books are the Shopoholic series by Sophie Kinsella. If anyone reads those, it's almost my life!

What are your favorite TV shows?
Friends, most anything on HGTV, most anything on TLC, The Apprentice, The Biggest Looser, I Love Lucy, Saturday Night Live, Extreme Home Makeover, and Las Vegas.

What are your favorite movies?
Napoleon Dynamite, Under the Tuscan Sun, Love Actually, Steel Magnolias, Varsity Blues, Memento, Go, The Birdcage, Big Daddy, Sordid Lives, Harry Potter, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and American Beauty


Yeah, Clay is a guy, btw. Um, Under the Tuscan Sun? Is he fired yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home