Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Did Anyone See That Movie "The Relic?" Oh, Only Because I Think I Just Killed Its Protagonist In My Bathroom

Mutant bugs are so hot right now. I really like having staring contests with them while I'm urinating.

My favorite game to play after I've "smoked" one of those insects is "Guess How Many More There Could Possibly Be In My Apartment." That game is really fun because I can play it for as long as I want and I'll literally never know the answer.

I wish I had a camera phone during the killing; not because I wanted to easily send a picture of the unbelieveably huge creature to pals, but because I wanted something similar in size to place beside the carcass for scale. I used a shampoo bottle instead because I like to improvise.

This all reminds me of that really terrible horror movie called Frogs. I wish I had made that movie up. Seriously, I do wish that.

BTW, House of Wax on DVD! Right? Right?

Sincerely,
Loser

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

Friend, I just laffed so hard at this post that I had to read it out loud to my roommate. Apparently, just this morning, when I was sleeping one off, Greghan had to kill a massive and multi-legged bug and she said she literally had to go into the bathroom afterward and sit in front of the terlet because she thought she was gonna vomit after seeing its squished bug-gore. But the worst part is when she originally came in to try to wake me up, it was apparently on the ceiling where it was just WAITING TO FALL ON ME FROM ABOVE AND CRAWL IN MY EAR AND LAY EGGS IN MY BRAIN SO ITS NEWLY HATCHED OFFSPRING CAN EAT IT... and then she LEFT me, reasoning, "Eh, that vicious bug is all the way on the other side of the ceiling." Horrors!!!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home