Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Playlist That Gets Me Killed

Hey iTunes,

You better be able to keep the following awesome playlist, entitled "Totally Sweet," under wraps or people might stop returning my phone calls.

Thompson Twins- "Hold Me Now"
Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark- "Messages"
10cc - "Im Not in Love"
Yaz - "Only You"
Psychedelic Furs - "Love My Way"
Roxy Music - "More Than This"
When in Rome - "The Promise"
Bryan Adams - "Heaven"
Q Lazzarus - "Goodbye Horses"
Stephen Duffy - "She Loves Me"
Alphaville - "Forever Young"

Apparently, it's 1986 and I'm a 13 year-old girl from Massapequa. Or, I am a gay 13 year-old boy from Sussex.

It's a mix of songs from my favorite genres: urgent dance, urgent British dance, ethereal love, ethereal British love, urgent British, ethereal British love dance, urgent ethereal, and synth.

Also, those of you who wish your girlfriends were weird like me (a much better Pussycat Dolls song in my head) will recognize "Goodbye Horses" from the Buffalo Bill mangina scene in The Silence of the Lambs. What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home