Monday, October 17, 2005

Anderson Cooper on Letterman!!!!!

I never knew he was a Vanderbuilt, by the by.

Would it be weird to ask friends with TiVo to record CNN for me?

He looks kind of...small.

There's. Just. Something. About. Him.

Wait, he hosted The Mole?

Okay, everything he's saying is hysterical and amazing.

I guess not everyone likes Anderson Cooper, or something.

JUST JEALOUS!

Oh, also: he's probably gay.

Let the record show that I had a nerdy gay crush on the coop like a year ago before all this hurricane katrina coverage got everyone all hot an bothered.

2 Comments:

Blogger maitch said...

My ex-friend (he actually friend-dumped me! can you believe people actually do that? le sigh.) told me that Anderson Cooper is actually a gay icon. Bummer.

8:35 AM  
Blogger K said...

I know, I didn't know that until recently, but I still think he's pretty hoo-ot. Did you see when he was interviewing Jerry Falwell about gay marriage and Coopy was like "We pay taxes. we vote. Why can't we get married?" People were like "We? Are you gay?" And he was like "I didn't say that." Amazing?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home