Friday, October 14, 2005

SPOILER ALERT!

Does anyone else think that the "credible threat" to our subways was orchestrated by Mike Bloomberg in order to win the mayoral election?*

Anybody?

All I know is I'm voting for him. Mike Bloomberg, you posed the question "Who's your daddy, New York?" and I promply answered "You are, Mike Bloomberg. You are my daddy."

BTW, what the hell kind of campaign commericals is that guy running? This isn't "You've Got Mail," Mr. Mayor. Where are the shoddy graphics and cheesy effects? I like my campaign commericals low-fi, sir. They better look like they were made by my high school AV Club or I'm going to seriously do nothing about it.

I'm going to go gather up like 8 backpacks and go ride the subway all day because I can now.

BTW II: MTA Police, you will not like what you find in my bags. Bryan Adams and Britney Spears on the same iPod is certainly a crime against somebody's freedom.

*I'm just kidding, Police.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home