Tuesday, October 25, 2005

HOLY SHIT

I just turned on the World Series to find the announcers discussing...STEVE PERRY, formerly of personal fave band Journey, and the fact that he's a big sox fan. Then personal fave Journey song "Don't Stop Believing" started playing in the background and the announcers started talking about how it's some White Sox player's favorite song (clearly, he's a genius).

And then...

(wait...for...it...)

THEY ZOOMED IN ON STEVE PERRY SITTING IN THE CROWD, WATCHING THE GAME.


Sigh...gulp...seizure...Xanax.


YEAH, THAT STEVE PERRY.


I could just get lost in those aviators.




Well, more like...
















THAT Steve Perry.


Have your pets spayed or neutered, rockers.


How can I let him know I haven't stopped believing? And also that I would run to him with open arms? And that I'm forever his faithfully? And, also, separate ways, only the young, wheel in the sky?

Stupid kitten.

ADDENDUM 10/26/05:
Excellent coverage of this breaking story by Elephant Larry as well, though I'm pretty sure I got "the scoop."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home