Friday, January 20, 2006

What is Oprah Doing?

She just had the most terrifying collection of teasers I've ever seen. One was about Bird Flu and the other was about an impending terrorist attack. Then I'm supposed to be like "Ooh, Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath ledger! They made out in that movie! Can't miss that show!"

Also, does TrimSpa work? Does anyone know? Is it dangerous?

What?

I'm just curious.

Forget it.

Can't even ask a question without people like being all weird or whatever.

OMG, Oprah just said "Then she took off all her clothes and put her pootie in their faces."

WHAT??

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

"Pootie"? Does that mean coolie or hoo-ha?

I used to take TrimSpa. Here's what happened:

1. I felt weirdly cracked-out.
2. I experienced heart palpitaciones.
3. My thirst mechanism was totally fucked up, such that I never felt thirsty, but once I actually started drinking water, I felt like I really had a thirst that could never, ever be slaked.
4. I had a weird taste in my mouth at all times.
5. I got skinnier, but that might have been due to depression anyway.

Eh? HOODIA GORDONII!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home