Thursday, May 25, 2006

Maybe Because I Have No Taste

I like the Charlie's Angels movies, but maybe only because I have nothing better to do but watch them on tv.

"Not for nothing," but Demi Moore looks SICK in the sequel. But I guess EVERYONE in those movies does. And by sick, I mean BINGEWORTHY. It's like, what big teeth you have (the better to drape my loose-hanging skin over, my dear). There's some pretty good Crispin Glover action in it. I love that clowny-clown (he doesn't make me frown, etc., etc.). Pretty good Justin Theroux action, too, but that accent's about as Irish as curry-in-a-hurry.

Also, never let it be said that Conviction got cancelled with nary a peep from "fans," because I'M SUPER ANGRY IN A WAY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH about it. I do have an anger problem, though, so there's that.

This blog, if it can even be called that, has really gone somewhere bad, I think.

Incidentally, I just finished my last final exam a few hours ago and celebrated by drinking margaritas in midtown, which no one should ever do as midtown is like the flyover-state of manhattan, but it was pretty fun. Totally crawesome. Why is the television news exclusively airing distrubing videotapes of public sex and adult bullies as news, all of a sudden? It's harshing my mellow.

2 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

Congratsbag on finishing finals! Though, yes: margaritas in Midtown sounds like a sad celebration. Like if celebrating one's 50th birthday by getting gussied up and losing one's virginity.

I put it in the third person to make it less painful for meself.

YAY!

P.S. Call me. We hanj. Jes.

8:10 AM  
Blogger lanyard said...

Take the "if" out of my previous comment.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home