Friday, July 07, 2006

The Answer Might Surprise You

If I could have one thing in this world, one wish, what would it be? Eternal life? The cure for every disease? Or maybe just...

NO MORE PEEING ON THE TOILET SEAT, LADIES?

I'm serious. Stop it. NOW. If EVERYONE would just stop peeing all over the toilet seat, I'd really be ecstatic. Seriously, why do you do it? If everyone actually sat down on the toilet seat, there would be no reason to squat...like a jerk.

IT MAKES ME VERY ANGRY.

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL.

I will say that something totally weird I enjoy doing for no partic reason is throwing out "food garbage," i.e., garbage clearly composed of or associated with food items, in restroom trash cans, because it's JUST WEIRD AND CONFUSING. "What...was she having dinner in here?"

What can I say: I'm a weird bird.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

AGREED. God.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home