Thursday, May 03, 2007

Chaste Bank

Chase bank online account login, I feel like I've been really patient with you. Can't you just let me login? It's really not a big deal, and I've already shown my committment to you. You're the only combination checking and savings account for me! Yet still, when I enter my login information, you're cold as a fish. It just sits there, and you don't make any effort to get any action going. Chase, it's one thing to be safe, but it's quite another to outright refuse a loyal partner.

Or, you know, "customer." You're the one who wanted to use that term. Personally, I think it's a little cold.

Chase bank online account services, if you're not gonna give me what I need, I'm gonna have to go downtown. I'll do it. It may not be as comfortable or intimate, but I have needs, Chase; needs that need to be met.

Alright, that's it. I'm through with you. I though it would be different...easier...but no, you're just as complicated as all the other banks out there. I have to go where I'm appreciated and taken care of. It's nothing personal, Chase. This is business.

SCENE (I can't figure out italics on this computer because I'm a dolt).

And that's an example of something a weirdo fraternity dude would write!

Notes:
a) Let the record show that I am as disgusted as you are by this post.

...and, much, much more interesting...

b) Chase bank recently purchased Bank of New York, making it the largest bank with the most branches in New York State, yet...


THERE ARE NO CHASE OR BANK OF NEW YORK BRANCHES IN THE CITY OF ALBANY, WHICH IS THE CAPITAL OF NEW YORK STATE.

My sister discovered this while on the phone with Chase bank, and I believe the conversation went something like this:

Sister: Are there any Chase banks in Albany?
Operator: No.
Sister: What about Bank of New York? Didn't you just buy them?
Operator: Yeah....there aren't any of those in Albany either.
Sister: So you're telling me that there are no Banks of New York in the capitol city of New York?
Operator: Yes.

And...DOUBLE SCENE.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

You're "Chase"-ing the dragon.

I'm gonna go sit in the corner.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home