Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Frustration Station



This weekend was packed with jam, as the kids say "nowadays." The sketch comedy show I co-wrote (and acted in---poorly) was performed to great success at the People's Improv Theatre. I stuck around afterward to catch two other awesome shows as I knew I would be out of town next weekend and thus unable to see them. Elephant Larry's show (starring my sketch teacher, or "Teach," as I never called him) was AWESOME, as was Big Flux's show. I toyed with the idea of going to the Triple Crown afterward, but as I was alone and quite tired, I adjourned to my beaudoir only to find out later that not only did I miss the company of the members of Elephant Larry and Meat, but Mr. Mike Myers as well. A big "D'oh" is in order here.

Anyhoo, this weekend I'm off to Fire Island, some sort of mythical gay island civilization. I'll be sure to bring my hag outfits, which are actually just my normal clothes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home