Tuesday, August 16, 2005

They Call Me Mr. K


So I was just on the phone with the financial aid processing office at my school and after explaining a problem I was having, the operator replied:

"I don't know how to help you, Sir."

Now, I am quite aware of the following facts:

1) Today's world is filled with individuals that continue to blur the already indistinct gender line(s)
2) I have a very deep voice, much like that of a 80 year-old, chain-smoking, phone-sex operating grandma with laryngitis.

The point is this: I am WOMAN; hear me rasp.

I think I need something to make this rage in me subside. This photo of Steve Perry does the trick.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

I'd like to point out one additional fact: people are freakin' idiots. You don't sound like a man, man. You sound like a switched-on bird. I just referenced Mike Meyers in my blog, btw, unaware of your close brush with coulda-seeing-him. Wha? My language ability has broken down. Zeeble zorble. Wanna blizzum wit mah BLIP BLOP?!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home