Sunday, August 21, 2005

Toe, Get Out the Way, Get Out the Way

Broken Toe, you totally did not ruin my Fire Island vacation. Even with you spreading your musty wet blanket all over my mobility and fun potentials, respectively, I still had a good time and probably gained at least 5 lbs!


All that with a toe that looked like this.

Alright, it doesn't look that bad, I know. This photo only captures the swelling factor and does not reveal the incredible discoloration of the pinkie toe in question. The toes itself, though it doesn't look it, was a reddish purple with blue/green/yellow radiating outward toward the rest of my foot for at least two inches. It looked like a tie-dyed toe, but violent.

In other AMAZING NEWS, I totally recovered a money order I sent for $725 that the post office totally LOST a month ago. This is awesome as I was given every indication by post office officials, family, friends, and backseat/armchair money order orderers that I could "kiss that money goodbye." Oh yeah? Well today I kissed it hello when I got the fat check in the mail. "Booyah," as they say.

Tme to go spend my money right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home